The Book Examination Site is an examination, study and research center located in the Education Resource Center for adults with an interest in children’s and young adult literature. The most current books are available for review by pre- and in-service educators to support teaching, learning and research needs related to literature for K-12 students. Educators may take advantage of the site in the following ways:
- Personal and virtual visits – Want to read a book or see if we have one you’ve heard about? Check our online catalog .
- Review new books – Contact Christine McBride for more information.
- Read current weekly reviews online – Book of the Week and Past Reviews (2008- Present) .
- Read past reviews on online – 2001 , 2002 , 2003 , 2004 , 2005 , 2006 , 2007.
- Contact publishers or see what they have provided – Prior to 2008 and current .
The BES is sponsored by the Delaware Center for Teacher Education and the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Delaware . The BES gratefully acknowledges the generous donations of book publishers across the United States and Canada without whom this site would not be possible. For more information, please contact Chris McBride.