College of Education & Human Development
Resources within the College of Education and Human Development for teacher preparation programs for pre- and in-service teachers.
- School of Education – Elementary Teacher Education programs; School Psychology graduate program; Graduate programs in Education
- Department of Human Development and Family Studies – Undergraduate program in Early Childhood Education and Human Services; Graduate programs in Human Development and Family Studies
- Delaware Center for Teacher Education and the Professional Development Center for Educators – The centers work closely with teachers and administrators to develop individualized professional development services and to support the teacher certification programs through the Office of Clinical Studies and Office of Certification and Accreditation.
- Office of Certification and Accreditation – Provides support and services related to teacher certification to professional education faculty and candidates in undergraduate and graduate professional education programs.
- Alternative Routes to Certification (ARTC) – Offers an alternate path to certification for qualified individuals interested in becoming certificate teachers while employed as full-time teachers.
- State of Delaware Department of Education – Information on all topics related to education in the State of Delaware
- Common Core Resources – A selection of resources for administrators, teachers and parents to assist in aligning curriculum to the Common Core State Standards
- Delaware Teacher Center – Provides professional development workshops on current teaching practices and maintains 9 teacher resource centers throughout the state